Last year we hosted a little competition for bloggers. We asked anyone who has a blog to link to FaveCrafts.com somewhere on their blog–you could write a post about us or add us to your blogroll–and then let us know you’d done so by sending us a link to your blog post or home page. One lucky blogger was selected to get featured in a newsletter, which was seen by thousands of crafters!
We decided to run the contest again this week! Here’s what to do:
- Put a link somewhere on your blog that goes to any page on FaveCrafts. You can write a post about us, link to one of our projects, add us to your blogroll, or whatever you’d like.
- Let us know you linked to us by entering your link below (if you’re adding us to your sidebar or blogroll, link to your homepage. If you write a post about us, link to that specific post).
- You have until February 29, 2012 to get your links in.
- Subscribe to our newsletter if you’re not already, and check out our Saturday, March 3rd issue to see who was chosen!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019