We’re moving right along in our Homemade Christmas Gift Guide Book Launch Party with day seven! To celebrate the launch of this new free eBook, Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas and DIY Home Décor, we are giving away prizes and posting new projects from the 14 sponsors featured in this book. We also have an Extreme Craft-tacular Grand Prize Giveaway just for you! Check the blog frequently this month, since there will be giveaways popping up all the time. Find the contest rules and enter below.
This giveaway is now over. Please be sure to check out our current giveaways and stay tuned for big giveaways in the future! Don’t forget to check out the free project and eBook below.
For today’s exclusive tutorial, our friends at Brother brought us their Scrappy Fabric Bookmark! If you’ve been itching for a creative way to use up your assortment of fabric scraps, you’re going to love this adorable scrap buster project.
Scrappy Fabric Bookmark
This cute craft from Brother is made with a variety of odds and ends, and it makes a great stocking stuffer idea for the bookworm in your life. You could even personalize the back of the Scrappy Fabric Bookmark with a special message if you wanted. The Scrappy Fabric Bookmark is an easy sewing project that’s fun for crafters of all ages, so find out how to make your own with the full tutorial.
Whether you’re looking to create your own unique holiday décor this year or you’re looking for some clever gift ideas for friends and family, Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas and DIY Home Décor is filled with great projects that are perfect for all your holiday decorating and gift-giving needs! Get your own copy of this free downloadable eBook today!
ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE
Today’s prize is an amazing ScanNCut cutting machine from Brother! No more design cartridges. No PC required. ScanNCut will change the way you think about cutting machines forever. Welcome to a whole new world of innovation, with the world’s first home and hobby cutting machine with the magic of a built-in scanner! A built-in scanner that will revolutionize the way you craft and create.
The secret to ScanNCut’s amazing versatility lies in the 300 DPI built-in scanner. Only ScanNCut can take an image, photo or hand drawn sketch, scan it, and allow you to precisely cut the shapes or outlines you want. Now the only thing limiting your cutting creativity is your imagination. In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
* Like the FaveCrafts Facebook Page here, AND
* Like the Brother Facebook Page here, AND
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
If you won today’s prize, what would you make?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the FaveCrafts Facebook Page and the Brother Facebook Page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until October 16th, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
SUPER BONUS ! WIN THE GRAND PRIZE!
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $1,500 in prizes! You can enter each day to win. You have 12 more days to enjoy the Extreme Craft-tacular Grand Prize Giveaway, so take some time out of your day to come to the FaveCrafts blog each day to hear about the latest prize.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019