As the state of our environment continues to worsen, I’ve started including environmentally-friendly habits into my lifestyle. For example, if I need to be somewhere nearby, I’ll walk instead of drive. Whether you believe it or not, small habits can go a long way. Maybe you can’t save the planet on your own, but switching to a greener lifestyle will definitely contribute to conserving our environment.
Although you have so many possibilities for helping the earth, green crafting is a great way to reduce pollution and waste. One of the biggest contributors to the environment’s current state is landfills. We throw so much garbage away daily that we don’t know what to do with it anymore. Even recyclable materials such as plastic and paper aren’t always recycled. Instead, they’re mixed with all of the other trash.
To eliminate this large amount of waste, we should start repurposing recyclable materials. And this 15 Recycled Crafts You Didn’t Know You Needed will help you do that. From toilet paper roll to wine bottle crafts, this list of recycled crafts will provide you with so many environmentally-friendly craft ideas. Instead of throwing your glass or cardboard in the recycling bin, you can create a beautiful craft that you’d never expect. Whether it is a vase, footstool or a planter, these DIY recycled crafts will reduce your daily waste and make your home a little greener. And the best part is that these upcycled crafts aren’t useless! All of these recycled crafts have a practical use that you’ll really appreciate.
- Toilet Paper Roll DIY Rose Scented Sachets
- Coffee Pot Homemade Terrarium
- Recycled DIY Toothpaste Tube Pouch
- Wine Cork Bulletin Board
- Cardboard and Twine DIY Vase
- Recycled Jeans Tin Can Planters
- Upcycled Backpack Rain Covers from Umbrella
- Wine Cork Planter Magnets
- Recycled Plarn Tote bag
- Chicken Wire Chandelier
- Denim Needle Case
- Recycled Wine Crate Footstool DIY Home Decor
- How to Make a Washboard
- DIY Newspaper Mirror Frame
- Radiant Ribbon DIY Candles
What are some of your favorite upcycled crafts? Let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019