Happy Earth Week! Who says you only need to celebrate the Earth one day a year? We’re partying on the FaveCrafts Blog for five full days and bringing you brand new giveaways, tutorials and even a Blog Hop! Use this week to explore the world of eco-friendly crafts – once you go green you never go back!
Now more than ever, people are reusing old plastic and glass bottle to create functional yet adorable craft projects. You can use bottles for home decor projects as well as crafts for your kitchen.You can paint the bottles, cover them with glue or saw them in half – don’t be afraid to get creative. To celebrate the popularity of glass bottle crafts, we’ve even created a brand new free eBook, 25 Cool Things to Do With Wine Bottles, which is available to download now.
While you’re thinking green, why not dig into your recycle bin and create so eco-friendly crafts using discarded glass and plastic bottles? Start with a few pretty DIY accessories that you can wear well into the summer. Embossed Water Bottle Bracelets are a fun alternative to bangles and can be customized to fit your personality. You can also cut off the bottom of a plastic bottle and use the design as the bases for an Oversized Drink Bottle Pendant. If glass bottles are taking over your space, you’re in luck! Using a few simple supplies, you can create your own Tissue Wine Bottle Vases and display them on a mantel, table or countertop.
- Coke Bottle Soap Dispenser from Keep Calm and Decorate
- Sumo Plastic Bottle Bowling Pins from Pink Stripey Socks
- Ballard Design Demijohn Knock Off from Cameo Cottage Designs
- Upcycled Izze Bottle Flower Vase from See Vanessa Craft
- Reclaimed Wood Wine Bottle Vase Trio from Saved By Love Creations
- Chalkboard Bottles from Bespoke Bride
- Painted Bottle Vases from Garden Therapy
- Ombre Frosted Wine Bottle from Saved By Love Creations
- Miniature Bud Vase from Sketchy Notions