Today marks day eight of our Homemade Christmas Gift Guide Book Launch Party! Don’t forget to visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize of the day. To celebrate the launch of this new free eBook, Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas and DIY Home Décor, we are giving away amazing prizes and posting new projects from our 14 sponsors featured in this book. And if that isn’t enough, we also have an Extreme Craft-tacular Grand Prize Giveaway! Stay tuned to the blog this month because these giveaways will be popping up all month. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Is your creative motivation ready to roll? We hope so, because today’s project from the American Quilter’s Society is too amazing to miss! Their Quilted Christmas Tree Skirt is a classic homemade Christmas decorations that will stand the test of time.
Quilted Christmas Tree Skirt
This timeless tree skirt from the American Quilter’s Society is a great quilted Christmas decoration to add a touch of coziness to your home. While this project has a lot of steps, the Quilted Christmas Tree Skirt is well worth the effort, and quilters with previous experience can accomplish this DIY tree skirt with ease. Learn how to make this gorgeous quilting project with the full tutorial.
Whether you’re looking to create your own unique holiday décor this year or you’re looking for some clever gift ideas for friends and family, Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas and DIY Home Décor is filled with great projects that are perfect for all your holiday decorating and gift-giving needs! Get your own copy of this free downloadable eBook today!
ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE
Today’s prize is six of the latest books from the American Quilter’s Society PLUS a full year-long society membership, a value of over $155! Membership in AQS is the perfect complement to your passion for quilting, and you’ll also receive the 2014 Quilt Art Engagement Calendar to keep tabs on your quilting life all year. You can even learn the traditional art of fabric dyeing from Colonial Williamsburg. Combined with four new books with the best in quilting instruction, American Quilter’s Society books are the leading source of quilting techniques, patterns and more.With this prize package, you’re guaranteed a year of quilting fun from American Quilter’s Society. In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
* Like the FaveQuilts Facebook Page here, AND
* Like the American Quilter’s Society Facebook Page here, AND
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What sparked your interest in quilting?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the FaveQuilts Facebook Page and the American Quilter’s Society Facebook Page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until October 17th, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
SUPER BONUS ! WIN THE GRAND PRIZE!
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $1,500 in prizes! You can enter each day to win. You have 11 more days to enjoy the Extreme Craft-tacular Grand Prize Giveaway, so take some time out of your day to come to the FaveCrafts blog each day to hear about the latest prize.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019