Have you had a chance to check out our latest free eBook, 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make? When I say that the gifts are “quick and easy”, I’m telling the truth! In fact, some of these projects can be made in under an hour!
I know, I know – it’s not quite the Christmas season. But now is the perfect time to start thinking about your homemade Christmas crafts. The sooner you start working on your DIY projects, the less you’ll stress when the holiday season comes along. Plus, fall and cooler temperatures are right around the corner – I’m ready for a bit of a change, aren’t you? Escape the heat during these dog days of summer and make one or more of the gifts featured in this eBook. You can save them for December or stockpile them just in case (there’s always that one person you forget about).
What’s great about the crafts in this eBook is that you can use inexpensive or recycled materials. Purchase glassware and sweaters at a discount store or recycle an empty glass canister. Personalize the inexpensive materials using paint, fabric scraps and more – before you know it, you’ll have a professional-looking project (for a fraction of the price).
Here’s what you’ll find in this eBook:
- Snarky Christmas Canisters: Add funny words an phrases to an empty mason jar and use scrap fabric to make it extra special. Fill your canister with candy and give it to a friend. Don’t forget a snarky message!
- Root Deer: Gather up the kids and have them help create this adorable gift. Use pipe cleaners, googly eyes and more to bring your deers to life. Don’t forget a red pom pom for Rudolph’s nose.
Download a copy of 10 Quick and Easy Christmas Gifts to Make today – it’s completely free!
If you like this eBook, then you’ll love:
Latest posts by AllFreeChristmasCrafts (see all)
- Snow Need to Flake Out – 14 Snowflake Crafts & Giveaway - July 2, 2014
- Beachside Buddies: Summer Crafts for Kids - June 15, 2014
- More Tees, Pretty Please! DIY T Shirts for the Family - June 9, 2014