Today’s day 20 in our month long National Craft Month Giveaway. Come visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize of the day. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Punched Paper DIY Garland
Today’s featured project is from AllFreeChrismasCrafts. Christmas paper crafts are fun and simple. Don’t believe us? Take a look at this Punched Paper DIY Garland. In just a few short steps you can create darling DIY garland to string throughout your home or around your Christmas tree.
Be sure to check out more projects in the 18 Projects Every Crafter Wants free eBook. Celebrate National Craft Month with us by crafting the great projects in this free downloadable eBook written just for you!
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is a bundle of paper crafting supplies. Includes in this prize: 4 packs of Mod Podge Podgebale Papers, Darice Hemp Cord, Darice Sparkle Tape, 2 David Tutera Self-Stick Shimmer Sheets, 1 set of David Tutera 24 piece Tags, Tulip Sparkle Beads in a Bottle, Tulip Neon Dimensional Fabric Paint, Tulip Fashion Glitter, 2 Washi Masking Tape Rolls, Aleene’s Turbo Tacky Glue, 4 Plaid Folk Art Stencil Sheets.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeChristmasCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Have you ever made a garland?
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $2,000 in crafty prizes! There’s something for everyone in this epic craft giveaway…trust us, you don’t want to miss this one! You can enter to win this awesome assortment of prizes once a day throughout the month of March.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the AllFreeChristmasCrafts Facebook to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 28th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Craft Tutorials and How Tos You Might Have Missed: Part 2 - July 10, 2017
- In Case You Missed It: Top 20 Crafts from Creativation 2017 - May 30, 2017
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017