Earlier this month, I announced that AllFreeKnitting would be collecting knit and crochet hats, scarves and gloves on behalf of Project Winter Warmth. For everyone who sent us in items, we would enter you into a contest for a special prize basket. At the end of the month, we’d randomly choose a winner to receive this special prize. Today, that basket is revealed – and the winner is announced!
The $50+ prize basket includes:
- 1 copy of the book, Entrelac: The Essential Guide to Interlace Knitting by Rosemary Drysdale
- 1 copy of the book Love to Knit Socks by Bronwyn Lowenthal
- 1 skein of Red Heart with Love Premium Worsted Acrylic yarn in Bluebell
- Kreinik Thread Legacy Sampler with 29 Spools of Metallic, Silk and Iron-On Threads (great for embellishing knit projects)
First, I’d like to say thank you to everyone who sent in donations. Thanks to your generosity, more people and children in need will be warm this winter.
And now – who is the winner of this lovely prize basket?
The winner is – Karen Z. from Illinios! Congrats, Karen! You can expect your prize in the mail shortly. 🙂
Latest posts by AllFreeKnitting (see all)
- 22 Easy Knitting Patterns for Beginners - January 18, 2016
- The BEST DIY Gift Ideas: Knit and Crochet Baby Patterns - October 14, 2015
- Day of the Dead Crafts: 5 Ways to Celebrate - November 1, 2013