We are kicking off National Craft Month 2012 with one of our favorite projects from AllFreeHolidayCrafts, The Happy Go Lucky Wreath. This beauty would look great on your door during the St. Patrick’s Day season and comes together quickly with just a few basic supplies. Wreaths are a welcoming sight to visitors of all ages or even just your postman. Brighten up your front door or over your mantle with these rich green hues. There’s plenty of time before the corned beef and cabbage holiday to pull together this easy project.
The full tutorial is available for this cute project. You may even already have most of the supplies in your craft stash. In just a few quick and simple steps, you’ll be ready to celebrate the holiday in style. Try your hand at the Happy Go Lucky Wreath this week and please post a photo of your creation on our Facebook wall. We would love to see your finished project!
We are giving away a prize a day every day here on our FaveCrafts blog for National Craft Month. It is so easy to enter and be sure to check back each day for our Project of the Day post like this one to comment to enter! You have 31 chances to win and a new special prize each day.
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winners will be posted on this blog and notified by email.
Answer this question below in the Comments Section of this post for a chance to be today’s winner:
What is your favorite holiday to craft for?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Craft Tutorials and How Tos You Might Have Missed: Part 2 - July 10, 2017
- In Case You Missed It: Top 20 Crafts from Creativation 2017 - May 30, 2017
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017