National Craft Month is still going strong and today we’re bring you one of our favorite projects from Quick Quotes. This Eye on the Clock Scrapbook Layout is perfect for a family album. As time flies by, it’s important to take a moment and reflect. Use rub-ons, embossing powder and gems and so much more to personalize your layout. A chipboard clock serves as the perfect centerpiece for your page. Barb Craft of Quick Quotes brings us today’s crafty scrapbook layout tutorial.
Eye on the Clock Scrapbook Layout
Quick Quote Supplies Used:
Other Supplies Used:
3. I placed a plain piece of scrap paper uner the chipboard I was working with. I then inked the chipboard with watermark ink. This ink doesn’t have any color. It’s job is to hold the embossing powder.
We are giving away a prize a day every day here on our FaveCrafts blog for National Craft Month. It is so easy to enter and be sure to check back each day for our Project of the Day post like this one to comment to enter! You have 31 chances to win and a new special prize each day.
Today’s Prize is…. Powder Puff Chalking Inks!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes March 6, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winners will be posted on this blog and notified by email.
Answer this question below in the Comments Section of this post for a chance to be today’s winner: