Today’s project comes from AllFreeKnitting and boy is it a beauty! The April Showers Scarf is a long and elegant accessory that’s perfect for spring time. Add a splash of color to any outfit using this colorful scarf. I just love how the lace pattern mimics falling rain drops!
Get the full pattern for the April Showers Scarf on AllFreeKnitting. If you’ve never tried lace knitting before, don’t be intimidated! This feminine pattern is simple enough for newbies, but still intricate enough for experienced knitters. And just look at the results – what’s not to like! When you finish your scarf, remember to post a photo of your creation on the AllFreeKnitting Facebook wall so you can share it with other knitters. We love seeing everything you guys make!
We are giving away a prize a day every day here on our FaveCrafts blog for National Craft Month. It is so easy to enter and be sure to check back each day for our Project of the Day post like this one to comment to enter! You have 31 chances to win and a new special prize each day.
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes March 3, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winners will be posted on this blog and notified by email.
Answer this question below in the Comments Section of this post for a chance to be today’s winner:
What type of craft can you never get enough of?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019