These heels are made for walkin’! Jazz up an old pair of heels with Krylon Glitter Blast Paint! This easy and fun project comes to us from Jenni J. for Krylon. These Party Glitter Pumps are so trendy that they have been featured in I Spy DIY as a great accessory for a night on the town! And don’t stop at heels…with a little creativity and some tape, you can add a fun glittery glitz to all your shoes!
Party Glitter Pumps
1 can Krylon Glitter Blast (color of your choice – I used Golden Glow
1 can Krylon Clear Sealer
- Place strips of masking tape over the body of the shoe so only the heel is left uncovered.
- Hold the can of Gold Glitter Blast eight inches from the heel and spray.
- Let dry for 10 minutes, then repeat.
- Once the second layer of glitter is dry, spray sealant on the heel.
- Allow to set overnight, then remove tape.
We are giving away a prize a day every day here on our FaveCrafts blog for National Craft Month. It is so easy to enter and be sure to check back each day for our Project of the Day post like this one to comment to enter! You have 31 chances to win and a new special prize each day.
Today’s Prize is…A 6-Pack of Krylon Glitter Blast Paint!
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes March 13, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winners will be posted on this blog and notified by email.
Answer this question below in the Comments Section of this post for a chance to be today’s winner:
If you could spend one whole day crafting, what would you make?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017
- New Ways to Share and Save on Prime Publishing LLC Sites - October 12, 2017
- 7 Absurdly Easy Afghans for Beginners - October 9, 2017