Today’s project comes from AllFreeCrochet.com, so whether you love to crochet or you’ve always wanted to try it, this is the perfect project to get you started! After this, you can officially call yourself a “hooker”. The Budding into Spring Square is a great project for beginners, especially for the spring season.
Budding into Spring Square
The beautiful circle is crocheted first and, should you not want to make a blanket, you can use this simple portion as a doily or coaster. Continue the rest of the pattern and create a square which can be used in a granny square afghan. You can find the full pattern on our site. We would love to see your finished project!
We are giving away a prize a day every day here on our FaveCrafts blog for National Craft Month. It is so easy to enter and be sure to check back each day for our Project of the Day post like this one to comment to enter! You have 31 chances to win and a new special prize each day.
- Contest open to US and Canada residents 18+
- One comment/entry per person.
- Contest closes March 18, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please answer the question below in order to be entered.
- Winners will be posted on this blog and notified by email.
Answer this question below in the Comments Section of this post for a chance to be today’s winner:
Where’s the oddest location you’ve ever crafted?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019