We are doing our first-ever Crochet-Along here at FaveCrafts. We will be making the Pomp Poodle in Pink. As we go, we’ll provide step-by-step photos, videos and instructions to help you complete the crochet poodle. Isn’t she cute?
Schedule for Crochet-Along
Week 1: Gather Materials, Gauge
Week 2: Crochet Head
Week 3: Crochet Body
Week 4: Crochet Legs
Week 5: Crochet Neck, Tail and Ears
Week 6: Finish
Win the Yarn to Crochet!
Red Heart Yarn has generously supplied the yarn for five people to make this poodle along with us.
Gift basket includes:
- 3 skein RED HEART® “Super Saver®” 373 Petal Pink
- 1 skein RED HEART® “Super Saver®” A316 Soft White
- 1 skein RED HEART® “Super Saver®” 312 Black
- 1 ball RED HEART® “Pomp-a-Doodle™”9785 Cotton Candy Pink
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 25+ Flower Crafts To Brighten Your Day - March 20, 2017
- 20+ Incredible Crafts For Adults You Need in Your Life - March 13, 2017
- Babypalooza! 13 Pastel Baby Blankets - March 6, 2017