Have you ever considered plastic spoons as a staple craft supply? If you haven’t, you need to see all of the amazing things you can make with them! I personally love plastic spoons because of how inexpensive they are and the never ending variety of colors that they come in. Plastic spoons can be found anywhere; I like to pick them up at the dollar store. They usually have a very large selection and you can get a lot of spoons for just one dollar. You can create amazing wreaths, kid crafts, decor, and more with plastic spoons. We have rounded up some of our favorite Plastic Spoon Crafts from talented craft bloggers for you today.
There are many fun techniques for crafting with plastic spoons. One of my personal favorites is cutting them up and spray painting them. You’re able to customize them to any color you like. I really like trying out the ombre effect. You can also melt the spoons and create plastic spoon roses. If you would like to learn more about that special technique, check out #14- Plastic Spoon Roses.
1. Plastic Spoon Puppets from Creative Jewish Mom
2. Maracas from Plastic Spoons from Dana Made It
3. Plastic Spoon Flowers from A Cross The Blvd
4. Chocolate Spoon Gift idea from Red Ted Art
5. Pineapple Lamp from Craft Foxes
6. Plastic Spoon Wall Decor from Jeanetics
7. Bug Craft with Plastic Spoons from Perfect Playgroup
8. Plastic Spoon Laurel Wreaths from A Subtle Revelry
9. Plastic Spoon Lamp from Handimania
10. Plastic Spoon Christmas Tree from One Project Closer
11. Plastic Spoon Fall Pumpkin DIY from Club Chica Circle
12. Pottery Barn Inspired Hurricane with Plastic Spoons from The Happier Homemaker
13. Plastic Spoon Snowmen in Clay Pots from Crafts By Amanda
14. Plastic Spoon Roses from Favecrafts
15. Spring Flower Garland with Plastic Spoons from Club Chica Circle
16. DIY Spoon Mirror from Crafters Anonymous
These plastic spoon crafts are so much fun! All the ideas for creating with plastic spoons is really fascinating. Kids will love all the fun and easy ideas that they can create with plastic spoons.
Leave us a comment telling us what Plastic Spoon Craft you’re going to try first!