If you have taken you mother out to eat for Mother’s Day in the past, you know it can be a huge hassle to make reservations for a restaurant. Beat the crowd by throwing mom a Mother’s Day brunch that she’ll never forget, complete with DIY party decorations. Browse our homemade Mother’s Day ideas for special decorations. Another way to brighten her day is to invite her to a Mother’s Day brunch. Over at AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com, we have plenty of brunch recipes for the occasion. She’ll be thrilled by your thoughtfulness.
Brunch Decor Ideas
While food may be your priority when it comes to brunch, all crafters know a party is made perfect with handmade decor. Add a few feminine touches to your brunch table. DIY paper flowers and centerpieces scream “Mother’s Day” without costing too much.
- Mother’s Day Tea Party Decorations
- Queen Bee Paper Crafts for Mom
- Cupcake Liner Centerpiece Tutorial
- Two Dollar Rose Votives
- Paper Tulips Centerpiece
- Mom’s Favorite Memories Flower Pot
Brunch Recipe Ideas
You can’t throw a party without food! But don’t panic! We have a great selection of brunch recipe ideas to choose from. Find yummy tarts and appetizers that you can follow-up with Mother’s Day cakes your guests will be certain to love.
- Mouth-Watering Watermelon Salsa
- Airheads Topped Mother’s Day Cake
- Mother’s Day Hostess Cupcakes
- Spinach Tart Brunch Recipe
- Vegetable Party Bites
- Mother’s Day Mini Tart Recipe
What’s your idea of the perfect Mother’s Day
- Home on the Range: 19 Country Western-Inspired Crafts and Recipes - May 24, 2016
- Recycled Crafts: 26 Button Crafts to Use Up Your Stash - May 16, 2016
- 23 Rustically Romantic Ideas - January 25, 2016