Introducing…Collage Clay from Plaid!
Mod Podge ® Collage Clay is a lightweight whipped clay available in 2 colors, Pink & White. This clay is used to embed decorated Mod Mold embellishments to create fresh and fun projects. Collage Clay is available at Michaels Stores.
We’ve been pinning our favorite Collage Clay projects on Pinterest to help you all get inspired to try this new product! The possibilities are truly endless.
Follow FaveCrafts’s board Collage Clay Project Ideas on Pinterest.
Enter to win this prize!
Today’s prize is a variety of Plaid Collage Clay products valued at $160. Included in the prize is:
Be sure to check out these free projects that use Plaid Collage Clay!
- Like the FaveCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Plaid’s Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What would you make with Collage Clay?
Thank you all for participating in our giveaway! Congratulations to Su K. who answered “The samples are absolutely gorgeous, I would so love to have these products and craft my heart out. Love the way it pops. And so many mold available. Thank you for the chance to win and explore.” Have fun exploring and enjoy!
OFFICIAL RULES FOR CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the FaveCrafts and the Plaid Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until September 30th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019