This tutorial is brought to you by Maria del Pinto.
These adorable candy pops are one of my favorite Valentine’s Day treats because they’re easy to make and sweet to eat. Bring a little sweet indulgence to your Valentine’s Day fun by making these great no-bake Valentine Marshmallow Peeps Candy Pops.
- Peeps Strawberry Crème Marshmallow Hearts.
- Peeps Dark Chocolate Covered Raspberry Heart shaped marshmallow
- Peeps Chocolate Dipped Strawberry Crème Flavored Chicks.
- White Chocolate Candy Melts or Wilton’s candy melts
- Brach’s Conversation Hearts
- Lollipop sticks
- Cello bags
- Heat safe bowl
- Plastic baggy or other container to melt chocolate in
Place the Peeps Marshmallow hearts and chick on some parchment. Take each Peep and use a skewer to make a hole big enough to put the lollipop sticks into. Then insert skewers into the hearts and chick.
Boil some water and place in glass measuring cup. Place a small amount of white chocolate in the plastic baggy and seal tight. Place in the hot water until it melts.
Then cut the tip off the plastic baggy and use it as a piping bag by squeezing it to drizzle the chocolate onto the Peeps Marshmallow Hearts to personalize them with a name or a word. If you want to secure the lollipop sticks, then use a bit of the melted chocolate to secure the sticks. Place aside and to allow chocolate to harden.
Once chocolate has hardened, you can place the candy pops into individual cello bags to gift them or display them on a cake pop holder.
What’s the best Valentine’s Day gift you’ve ever received?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017