This month we’re celebrating 15 New DIY Crafts from some fantastic companies. Each day we will be featuring one of these projects along with a giveaway to help you craft your heart out.
Peacock Spiral Pendant
Dazzle your friends with this gorgeous Peacock Spiral Pendant. Coils of clay combined with color shifting mica powder result in an electrifying domed pendant that is sure to impress. This DIY pendant is so striking, your friends will never believe that is it made from clay. Notice how the hypnotic peacock colored hues draw attention towards this stunning jewelry piece. If you are looking for a new way to create a stylish and unique DIY necklace, this pendant project is for you.
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a variety of Polyform products. Included in the prize is:
- Premo! Sculpey Accents Kit – Pearls
- Premo! Sculpey Accents Kit – Classics
- Premo! Sculpey – Denim & Spanish Olive
- Sculpey Clay Tool Starter Set
- Acrylic rolling pin
- Custom Bead Cores
- Beginner’s Guide to Polymer Clay
- Tote Bag
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeJewelryMaking Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Polyform Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
Do you like using bright colors or natural tones when working with clay?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Jan F. who answered “I like natural tones for making beads and jewelry but some projects scream for bright colors so I’ve used both. For non-jewelry projects,it all depends on the type of project and the recipient.”
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Don’t forget to enter The Giveaway to “DIY” For! Filled with more than $700.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is May 23, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeJewelryMaking and the Polyform Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, May 19th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 7 Craft Trends for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Happy Birthday to You! Card Make n’ Take with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L - December 6, 2017
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017