Today’s day 10 in our month long National Craft Month Giveaway. Come visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize of the day. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Peaches & Cream Afghan
Today’s featured project is a new pattern from Roseanna Beck. This Peaches & Cream Afghan looks good enough to eat! Learn how to make a crochet shell stitch afghan that is both vintage and refreshing.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is a collection of products from our online store, CutRateCrafts.com! This prize includes: 5 skeins of Red Heart Classic Yarn in Sea Coral and 5 skeins of Red Heart Classic Yarn in White to crochet the Peaches and Cream Afghan afghan, Susan Bates Bamboo Handle Crochet Hook 5mm/H-8 and 5.5mm/I-9, Clover Getaway Soft Touch Crochet Hook Case, JanetBasket Horizon Large Aluminum Frame Project Basket.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns Facebook page here, AND
- Like the CutRateCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What’s your favorite crochet stitch and why?
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $2,000 in crafty prizes! There’s something for everyone in this epic craft giveaway…trust us, you don’t want to miss this one! You can enter to win this awesome assortment of prizes once a day throughout the month of March.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns Facebook and the CutRateCrafts Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 14th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.