Today’s day nine in our month long National Craft Month Giveaway. Come visit our blog every day to enter to win a different prize of the day. Find the contest rules and enter below.
Pac-Man DIY Tote Bag
Today’s featured project is from iLoveToCreate. Inspired by the arcade classic, this Pac-Man DIY Tote Bag goes from plain to every arcade goer’s must-have accessory. With a little bit of fabric paint, you can recreate Mrs. Pac-Man and her neon ghosts to wind their way around your tote.
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Today’s prize is from iLoveToCreate. Get your NEON on with Tulip®! You’ll be totally on trend for spring with this ultra vibrant prize pack containing the hottest neon fashion art products from Tulip®! Give your creativity a boost with bold and bright Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint packs, Tulip® Dimensional Fabric
Paint packs in large and mini sizes, Tulip® Fabric Markers® and the new Tulip® One-Step Mini Tie-Dye Kit®.
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeKidsCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the iLoveToCreate Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What’s your favorite arcade game?
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $2,000 in crafty prizes! There’s something for everyone in this epic craft giveaway…trust us, you don’t want to miss this one! You can enter to win this awesome assortment of prizes once a day throughout the month of March.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeKidsCrafts Facebook and the iLoveToCreate Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, March 13th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017
- New Ways to Share and Save on Prime Publishing LLC Sites - October 12, 2017
- 7 Absurdly Easy Afghans for Beginners - October 9, 2017