It’s party time! The Fourth of July is just weeks away and summer is in full swing, which means it’s time to head outside. There are so many little touched you can add to your outdoor space, whether it’s big or small. Seek out inexpensive planters and party supplies at your local home goods store – you can always add paint, string, yarn and other touches to create a one-of-a-kind craft.
In general, the more colorful the craft project, the more it will stand out. Simply applying paint to a plain clay pot can add a touch of sunshine to an otherwise boring piece. A Floraled Flower Pot doesn’t require a lot of skills or expertise to make, but the results are sure to put a smile on your face. Paper crafts can also perk up your space during the warm summer months. Patio Paper Lanterns make great decorations during a summer cookout. Best of all, they don’t take long to make, so you can create a bunch and place them all around your deck. Once you’ve decorated your space with a few items, it’s time to focus on comfort. Crochet a few Easy Patio Pillows to place on uncomfortable patio furniture. Guests will love relaxing with your DIY creations and might now want to leave (you’ve been warned)!
- Square Beadboard Garden Planter from Home and Away
- DIY Stripe Stamped Herb Pots from A Bird’s Leap
- Wood Veneer Pendants from Fabric, Paper, Glue
- Succulent Wreath from Unskinny Boppy
- Outdoor Rug from Design Improvised
- Glowing Magical Butterfly Garden from Crafty Moods
- Fabric Tassel Garland from Prudent Baby
- Dixie Cup Garland from Hey Gorg
- Drop-Cloth Patio Rug from Whimseybox
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019
- 26 DIY Christmas Gift Ideas for the Whole Family - November 27, 2018