This month we’re celebrating 15 New DIY Crafts from some fantastic companies. Each day we will be featuring one of these projects along with a giveaway to help you craft your heart out.
Organizing Hanging Boxes
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is a variety of ShurTech products. Included in the prize is:
- FrogTape Shape Tape Chevron
- 4 Duck Tape Sheets (colors may vary)
- 1 Duck Prism Sheet
- 1 Roll Colored Duck Tape (colors may vary)
- 1 Roll Duck Prism crafting tape
- 2 Rolls Printed Duck Tape
- 5 Rolls Duck Tape Ducklings mini rolls (colors and styles may vary)
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreePaperCrafts Facebook page here, AND
- Like the FrogTape Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
How do you use Duck Tape in your craft projects?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Margaret R. who answered “I used duck tape for my business and also for all my gifts and crafting. Duck Tape is the best.” We agree – and we love all of the tape in this prize! Enjoy!
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Don’t forget to enter The Giveaway to “DIY” For! Filled with more than $700.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is May 23, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreePaperCrafts and the FrogTape Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, May 5th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017