Welcome to the FaveCrafts Blog Hop, where you get to showcase your work! This month’s theme is Recycling Crafts! Show us your coolest recycling crafts that you’ve ever made (or make something new and blog about it for the occasion!). We want to see your upcycling, repurposing, trash to treasure crafts, thrift store makeovers, and anything else you’ve made that is crafty and recycled.
This month we’re giving away a prize to one lucky blog hop participant. Here’s how it works: recently we started using the “like” feature on our blog hops, meaning you can click to “like” someone’s project, much like you would on Facebook. For this month’s hop, the person whose project gets the most “likes” will win a prize! So link up and spread the word so your project gets voted up! The winner will receive a $50 gift card to Cutratecrafts.com! Voting and submissions end November 22nd at midnight CST. The winner will be announced here on the FaveCrafts Blog on November 24,2011. Here’s what you’ll win:
How to Participate:
- Write a blog post on your own blog showcasing your recycling projects. You can talk about the crafting process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished project.
- Add your link to this post by clicking on “Click Here to Enter” at the bottom of the screen and following the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Remember to copy the FaveCrafts Blog Hop button from below and paste it into your blog post, linked to this FaveCrafts Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on FaveCrafts!
- One link per person please, due to our new giveaway feature, which is explained above.
We’ll be hosting a blog hop right here on the 15th of every month, so be sure to return and link up each month. Check out last month’s hop too!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 20 New DIY Storage Solutions You Need Immediately - February 20, 2017
- Creativation Craft Trends for 2017! - January 30, 2017
- 16 DIY Terrariums and Indoor Garden Ideas to Get You Through Winter - January 23, 2017