This month we’re celebrating our bloggers and their creativity. In January 2014 at CHA, bloggers gathered at our CHA Networking Event to meet companies and to work more with us here FaveCrafts. After getting a bunch of crafty swag from the event, they set out to make projects out of the materials they were given. We’re featuring these projects all month with giveaways so you can make your own versions of their wonderful crafts.
No-Sew Fabric Flower Bag
Save up those fabric scraps and breath new life into a plain bag. There’s no need for a needle and thread when you’re working on the fabric flower pattern used for this No-Sew Fabric Flower Bag. Instead, grab some fabric adhesive and paint and start bringing your flower to life. This project is perfect for beginners and best of all, you can make a bunch in one sitting.
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in our new eBook, The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
Enter to win today’s prize
Today’s prize is Fiskars Thick & Heavy Mixed Media Amplify Shears as well as the Ultimate Multi-Purpose Scissors.
Be sure to check out these other best blogger craft projects that use Fiskars scissors!
In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
- Like the AllFreeSewing Facebook page here, AND
- Like the Fiskars Facebook page here, AND
- Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What craft materials do you tend to have trouble cutting?
Thank you all for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! Congratulations to Jeanne K. who answered “With arthritic hands at 70+, almost everything is hard to cut, so good scissors like Fiskars is most important and more than one pair is of equal importance because of having a “senior moment” when one places them down somewhere or other.” We know the feeling and we love Fiskars too. Enjoy your prize!
To see the current giveaway, please check our giveaway schedule.
Enter to win our Super Spectacular Grand Prize Giveaway! Filled with more than $500.00 worth of amazing prizes from 15 companies, this is the ultimate way to get crafting this month! The deadline to enter is April 25, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern time.
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” both the AllFreeSewing and the Fiskars Facebook pages to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, April 10th, 2014 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.