I feel like I’ve never actually hit the potential of how organized I can be. I’ll do really well for a while, and then suddenly my entire night stand is filled with coupons from the last year and a half, and every surface is filled with papers, and various foods are just shoved in the cabinets, and I can’t find my favorite pen.
Recently I learned the magic of actually having a pencil cup on my desk instead of scattering eleven pens across its surface. I also recently discovered this amazing DIY storage solutions below! From precious little boxes to DIY coat racks, baskets, and more, these lovely ideas will help you stay a little more organized (and a lot more organized than me).
Last year, we put together a fantastic collection of 20 Unique Storage Solutions from FaveCrafts, and this year we’re sharing the love. Below you’ll find storage ideas for the kitchen, craft room, living room, and more from all over the web. Learn how to make a great storage solution and display it proudly! Not only will guests remark on how organized you are, but you’ll be able to proudly say you made that storage solution yourself.
- 5-Minute Gift Wrap Organizer Ikea Hack
- Easy DIY Book Ledge
- Industrial Farmhouse Pipe Coat Hooks
- DIY Metallic Rope Throw Basket
- Fabric Box Tutorial
- DIY Wooden Dowel Coatrack
- DIY Wood Dowel Blanket Ladder
- DIY Gem Pull Boxes
- Bling Craft Jars
- Easy Crochet Baskets
- DIY Modern Key Holder
- Vintage Wood Bowl Hanging Planter
- Precious Pails Art Supply Storage
- Minimalist DIY Necklace Holder
- T Shirt Yarn Crochet Rainbow Storage Basket
- DIY Leather Handle Boxes – upcycle a BELT!
- Unicorn Decoupaged Craft Storage – unicorns are trending
- Metallic Gold DIY Crate
- DIY Farmers Market Bags (that are avocontrol)
- DIY Non-Slip Hangers
What is the storage solution helping you most in your life right now?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017