First of all, we’d like to thank everyone who participated in our National Sewing Month blog series. It was so much fun sharing tutorials, tips and stories with all of you and it was especially great getting to work with some of our designer/blogger friends! As promoted throughout our series, we included a special mystery grand prize to be rewarded to one random winner. We received 750 entries!
Well, a big congratulations goes out to Chiara Aldridge for being randomly selected as our winner!
Chiara will receive this prize package from AllFreeSewing:
The prize includes:
- Coats & Clark Dual Duty XP Thread
- Pink Sand Beach Designs Huntington Hobo Bag pattern
- Silk Therapy for Pillows pattern
- Clover “Quick” Yo-Yo Maker
- We Make Dolls by Jenny Doh
- Happy Home by Jennifer Paganelli
- 7 different kinds of batting
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our series! You can revisit any of the tutorials from National Sewing Month 2012 at any time. And for more chances to win prizes from AllFreeSewing, visit our giveaways page.
Happy National Sewing Month everyone!
- 15 Quick Sewing Projects Under 15 Minutes - July 20, 2014
- What You (Almost) Forgot to Bring: Sewing Purses, Organizers, and More for Travel - July 14, 2014
- Kids and Camping Hacks: 17 Camping Crafts for Kids - July 8, 2014