As experts and enthusiasts of all things crafty, FaveCrafts decided to host a special National Craft Month blog series for all of our lovely readers. Check back for a new blog post every day featuring our favorite projects, new craft videos, how-to’s from the FaveCrafts editors, and a GIGANTIC, ENORMOUS, AMAZING craft giveaway at the end of the month. That’s right–we’re giving away the biggest prize ever, a gift basket chock full of crafting goodies from our craft closet. There’s something for everyone in this gift basket.
Leave a comment below, and on any blog post labeled “National Craft Month” in the headline, and your comment will count as an entry into the giveaway. You are free to comment as often as once per blog post (for a total of 31 chances to win!). At the end of the month, we’ll pool all of the comments together and pick one lucky winner.
Since this week’s theme is sewing, I’ve gathered up some cool new sewing projects from around the web for you to enjoy. See what the sewing blogosphere is doing and use their tutorials yourself! Then leave a comment to enter the giveaway.
- Anthropologie Inspired Handbag from Sew Homegrown.
- Owl Softie Book Ends from 2 & Thru.
- Circle Applique Baby Mini Quilt from Eden and Eliot.
- Envelope Clutch with Ruffles from Me Sew Crazy at The Girl Creative.
- Color Path Pillow from Sew Homegrown.
- Cupcake Skirt from Simple Simon & Company.
- Flutter Heart Snuggle Pillow from Kojo Designs.
- Mini Wallet from 7 Layer Studio.
- Lace for Days Skirt from Elle Apparel.
Which project is your favorite? Would you ever make one?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- In Case You Missed It: Top 20 Crafts from Creativation 2017 - May 30, 2017
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017