As experts and enthusiasts of all things crafty, FaveCrafts decided to host a special National Craft Month blog series for all of our lovely readers. Check back for a new blog post every day featuring our favorite projects, new craft videos, how-to’s from the FaveCrafts editors, and a GIGANTIC, ENORMOUS, AMAZING craft giveaway at the end of the month. That’s right–we’re giving away the biggest prize ever, a gift basket chock full of crafting goodies from our craft closet. There’s something for everyone in this gift basket.
Leave a comment below, and on any blog post labeled “National Craft Month” in the headline, and your comment will count as an entry into the giveaway. You are free to comment as often as once per blog post (for a total of 31 chances to win!). At the end of the month, we’ll pool all of the comments together and pick one lucky winner.
This week’s theme is homemade jewelry! Jewelry making isn’t just about beading–you can make jewelry out of just about anything. Just check out the cute ideas from craft bloggers I found, below!
- Anthropologie Accordion Necklace Knockoff from Yellow Blackbird.
- Hammered Chain Statement Necklace from Tiny Apartment Crafts.
- Pearl Bow Pin from Of Pinks and Fairy Tales.
- Cameo Collage Necklace from Flamingo Toes.
- Crystal and Grosgrain Necklace from …love Maegan.
- Swiss Candy Jewelry from Aunt Peaches.
- Button Earrings from Pretty Lil’ Posies.
- Clay Rose Bracelet from Show Tell Share.
- Fabric Necklace from Tilly and the Buttons for Elegant Musings.