As experts and enthusiasts of all things crafty, FaveCrafts decided to host a special National Craft Month blog series for all of our lovely readers. Check back for a new blog post every day featuring our favorite projects, new craft videos, how-to’s from the FaveCrafts editors, and a GIGANTIC, ENORMOUS, AMAZING craft giveaway at the end of the month. That’s right–we’re giving away the biggest prize ever, a gift basket chock full of crafting goodies from our craft closet. There’s something for everyone in this gift basket.
Leave a comment below, and on any blog post labeled “National Craft Month” in the headline, and your comment will count as an entry into the giveaway. You are free to comment as often as once per blog post (for a total of 31 chances to win!). At the end of the month, we’ll pool all of the comments together and pick one lucky winner.
This week’s theme is homemade home decor, so I scoured the blogosphere to find the best home DIY projects around! A very perceptive reader commented a while ago that I must love ruffles a lot, to which I respond “see below.”
- Ruffled Chiffon Fairy Light Box from Heart Handmade UK.
- Anthropologie Shower Curtain from Elle Apparel.
- Drop Cloth Pillow from Ink Blots and Polka Dots.
- Bold Striped DIY Drapes from The Yellow Cape Cod.
- Lampshade Transformation from Two Girls…Being Crafty.
- Arm Chair Makeover from Funky Time.
- Ruffle Fabric Lamp from A Girl and a Glue Gun.
- Beaded Chandelier from Dollar Store Crafts.
- Buttons Specimen Art from Living with Punks.
Which project is the prettiest? Most inventive? Most likely to end up in your home?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019