Tomorrow is the deadline for all of our card swappers to send in their handmade cards! Did you miss the sign-up? Never fear! We’ll be hosting more swaps in the future! Since FaveCrafts hosted the swap, we had to send a card to our partner too! Here’s what my partner got.
And the inside:
And here’s how I made it!
- Cardstock for the outside
- Cardstock for the inside
- Washi tape
- Glue stick
- Martha Stewart Valentine’s Day paper
- Martha Stewart Valentine’s Day glitter
- X-acto knife
- I printed the Pixelated Pop-up Valentine template onto my red cardstock and cut along the printed lines with an X-acto knife, following the instructions on Minieco.
- Then I adhered the red cardstock to some pink cardstock using polka dot washi tape.
- After that I used a glue stick and some glitter to add the little hearts to the bottom of the card.
- Finally, I wrote a little message to my partner using red pen.
- For the front of the card, I cut down a piece of Martha Stewart paper and adhered that to the pink cardstock using more washi tape (I’m obsessed!).
- Then I cut out a heart shape from a piece of glittery Martha Stewart paper and glued that down on top.
What do you think? Looks pretty simple, right? Card swappers: post a photo of your card on Facebook and I might feature them on the blog or in a newsletter!
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019