First of all, Happy I love Yarn Day!
Now, for the past few weeks, AllFreeKnitting took part in an exciting charity challenge: we knit our very own bear for the Mother Bear Project! I would like to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who knit a bear along with us! Check out some of our favorite reader submissions below and keep reading … we’ll announce the winner of our promised prize basket below.
AllFreeKnitting’s finished bear:
We like to call him Frankie after Frank Sinatra. He’s classy – after all, just look at this bow tie!
Lori Matteson made this bear for the challenge. I love its little face!
Georgia Green made this insanely cute pair of bears – Fred and Ethel. I love how she made tiny belt buckles too – how creative!
Jill F. Johnson submitted this sweet girly bear. Don’t you love that crazy hair?
Teresa Skinner Eagan created this super cute bear. I love the striped dress and matching leggings!
She also made this one – so cute:
Kira Hoskins shared her lovely bear in progress with us. Keep up the great work, Kira.
And The Winner Is … Teresa Skinner Eagan!!
Teresa, please contact us at your earliest convenience so we can get your mailing address and send you your fabulous prize!
What is your fabulous prize? This exciting prize basket full of goodies:
Included in this $50 prize basket is:
- One skein of Stitch Nation Washable Ewe yarn in Clover
- One skein of Stitch Nation Washable Ewe yarn in Zinnia
- A BRAND NEW copy of the just released book Knit Local by Tanis Gray
- A 2011 calendar with 12 free patterns from designer Helen Hamann
Latest posts by AllFreeKnitting (see all)
- 22 Easy Knitting Patterns for Beginners - January 18, 2016
- The BEST DIY Gift Ideas: Knit and Crochet Baby Patterns - October 14, 2015
- Day of the Dead Crafts: 5 Ways to Celebrate - November 1, 2013