I’ll admit it – I’m a sucker for a single letter – J (for Julia, of course). When I see a J accent or decoration, I have to have it. In my lifetime, I’ve had J necklaces, J purses and even J sweaters. There’s something so special about a monogram, big or small. Whether the piece is mass-produced or one-of-a-kind, that personal touch makes it feel extra special. Plus, monogram gifts are always a great option when showing someone you care. In fact, I just gave a friend an S mug for her birthday!
No matter the occasion, you can’t go wrong with a monogram craft. In fact, monograms can also help you personalize a shared space like a dorm room. Young people will love creating Elegant Wood Wall Monograms to hang up and display. Spell out a name or hang up a single letter – this simple craft is extremely versatile. If you’re looking for a practical yet fun sewing pattern that can be used over and over again. consider creating a Felt Monogrammed Glasses Case. You’ll never swipe someone’s spectacles when you keep a pair in a personalized case. Plus, the design is simple, so you don’t have to be an expert to make your own version. Looking for a pretty wedding gift for a soon-to-be-bride? Cross stitch your own version of an elegant Monogrammed Sachet. Fill the sachet with a relaxing scent like lavender to help the bride stay calm on the big day.
Monograms make even the more boring item so much more personal and important. Who knew a single letter could mean so much? Sew, stitch or paint a single letter and transform your next craft into a meaningful work of art.
- Monogram Gift Box from Craftgenuity
- Stitched Monogram from Do Small Things With Love
- Monogrammed Jewelry Box from The DIY Village
- Yarn Dipped Monogram Letters from Hello Lidy
- Yarn Wrapped Monogram Gift Tag from Craft Craft Love
- DIY Clay Monogram Medallions from Damask Love
- Moss Monogram Door Sign from Designing and Diapers
- Monogram Brooch Pin from Caught on a Whim
- Reverse Embroidery Hoop Monogram from Flax and Twine