Today marks day twelve of the Homemade Christmas Gift Guide Book Launch Party! Don’t miss out on your chances to win! To celebrate the launch of our newest free eBook, Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas and DIY Home Décor, we are giving away amazing prizes and posting new projects from the 14 sponsors featured in this book. And if that isn’t enough, we also have an Extreme Craft-tacular Grand Prize Giveaway! Make sure you check the blog frequently so you’re up-to-date on the latest prizes! Find the contest rules and enter below.
This giveaway is now over. Please be sure to check out our current giveaways and stay tuned for big giveaways in the future! Don’t forget to check out the free project and eBook below.
Hopefully you are ready for yet another exclusive project, because our friends at Leisure Arts brought us their Mesh Christmas Wreath tutorial today! Welcome friends and family into your home with this festive and fun homemade Christmas wreath.
Mesh Christmas Wreath
This awesome project from Leisure Arts is an easy-to-make holiday decorating idea that won’t burst your budget. Embellished with beautiful bows and colorful ornaments, the Mesh Christmas Wreath is a great way to get your home in the holiday spirit. You could even add some little jingle bells to help ring in holiday cheer every time someone opens the door! Check out the full tutorial and get crafting!
Whether you’re looking to create your own unique holiday décor this year or you’re looking for some clever gift ideas for friends and family, Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas and DIY Home Décor is filled with great projects that are perfect for all your holiday decorating and gift-giving needs! Get your own copy of this free downloadable eBook today!
ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE
Today’s prize is a $100 shopping spree from leisurearts.com! Your leader in all crafts publishing is giving away $100.00 in merchandise, everything including books, kits, ebooks and epatterns are all your’s to choose from. Don’t want to pay shipping? Go digital, we have over 2000 ebooks and epatterns in all craft categories, crochet, knitting, Knooking, cross stitch, quilting, plastic canvas and cooking… enter today! In order to win today’s prize, all you need to do is:
* Like the FaveCrafts Facebook Page here, AND
* Like the Leisure Arts Facebook Page here, AND
*Leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What’s your favorite holiday tradition?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the FaveCrafts Facebook Page and the Leisure Arts Facebook Page to be eligible.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post below.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until October 23rd, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
SUPER BONUS ! WIN THE GRAND PRIZE!
Don’t miss your chance to stock up your craft stash and win more than $1,500 in prizes! You can enter each day to win. You have 7 more days to enjoy the Extreme Craft-tacular Grand Prize Giveaway, so take some time out of your day to come to the FaveCrafts blog each day to hear about the latest prize.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019