Hello! My name is Julia and I’m the editor of two super cool websites, AllFreeChristmasCrafts and AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns. I also bring you the weekly craft business newsletter from FaveCrafts, Creative Income, and work with the wonderful Tiffany Windsor to produce the bi-weekly newsletter, Cool2Craft.
I was born and raised in St. Louis, MO, and attended the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, where I studied advertising and English. I love movies and television; in fact, I’m one of those people that always have a full DVR to catch up on and list of movies to see on the weekend. I’ve also loved reading for, well, as long as I can remember and always carry a book in my bag. I’m a total fitness nut and love exploring Chicago in my free time! About a year ago, I moved into my first apartment, so I’m adjusting to domestic life on my own. My newest goal is to learn how to bake (I’m constantly collecting recipes and ideas, but I have yet to make anything). I learned how to crochet earlier this year but I still have so much to learn!
I love so many projects on our sites and I’m constantly inspired to make something amazing! Here are some of my all-time favorite DIY craft ideas that you should definitely check out this holiday season!
Holiday Craft Tutorials:
- Snow Ball Ornament
- Easy Pinecone Wreath and Robin
- Felt Ball Christmas Ornament
- Easy Confetti Garland
- DIY Apothecary Jars Christmas Display
- Christmas Carol Decorative Boxes
Beaded Jewelry Tutorials:
- Big Circle Afghan Square
- Ring Around The New Year Square
- Simple Turquoise and Orange Afghan
- Anthro Inspired Hat
- Crabby Cardinal Hat
- Crocheted Dancing Star Bunting
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017