Can you think of a better way to celebrate Earth Week than with an entire week full of green crafts? We sure can’t, which is why we’re celebrating Earth Week by sharing some of our favorite eco-friednly creations! To honor the Earth and all of it’s greenery, FaveCrafts.com and its sister sites are challenging you to craft green all week long! The best part is that this fun and simple challenge comes with big reward! Today is the last day to enter to win one of two exciting Earth Week prizes. Find the complete contest rules, today’s green tutorial, and enter to win the giveaway below.
*This giveaway is now over. Please enjoy the free tutorial below.
Today is the final day of Earth Week, and we’re going out strong with this trendy and useful tutorial from Jo-Anna at A Pretty Life in the Suburbs. With this handy mason jar idea you’ll learn how to make a sensible and stylish soap dispenser for your home that honors the Earth. This one-of-a-kind Mason Jar Soap Dispenser will give your bathroom a rustic and relaxed feel that your guests will love.
Transforming old mason jars into soap dispensers is one of the most unique uses for these trendy containers that we have encountered! The Mason Jar Soap Dispenser is also one of our thriftiest Earth Week ideas, because you’ll use this homemade soap dispenser every day. Instead of adding to the clutter on the green Earth, work on creating recycled crafts like this one to express your creativity and honor the planet during Earth Week. Get the free pattern tutorial here.
Earth Week Giveaway
Leave a comment on the blog for your chance to win one of the two Earth Week prizes. One lucky winner will win a Wool Felt Bug Kit and an Art Journal Kit from Arterro, and another lucky winner will win two hanks of At the Bahamas: Multi Colored Recycled Sari Silk Ribbon Yarn from Darn Good Yarn. Today is your last chance to enter so don’t miss out!
Bonus! As a gift to all Earth Week participants, when shopping with Arterro enter the coupon code FAVE20 for 20% off any order through May 1st.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person per day. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied. You can comment once a day on each blog post.
- Winners will be selected at random from the comments on the Earth Week blog posts.
- Winners will be announced here on the blog on April 29th as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until April 28th, 2013 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on any of the Earth Week posts. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
What is your favorite way to craft with old mason jars? Tell us about it below!
Latest posts by AllFreeHolidayCrafts (see all)
- Home on the Range: 19 Country Western-Inspired Crafts and Recipes - May 24, 2016
- Recycled Crafts: 26 Button Crafts to Use Up Your Stash - May 16, 2016
- 23 Rustically Romantic Ideas - January 25, 2016