Wreaths aren’t just for Christmas! Adorn your door all year long with a homemade wreath for every season, holiday, and whim! Wreaths are easy to change and replace, so you won’t have to worry about getting bored with your decor. Here are some cool wreaths from around the web:
- Felt Rose Wreath from Ellen’s Creative Passage.
- Yarn Ball and Ornament Wreath from Life Through the Lens.
- Vintage Sheet Wrapped Wreath from The Vintage Sheet Blog.
- Pearl Wreath from Better Homes and Gardens.
- Book Page Wreath from Little Birdie Secrets.
- Colorful Pom Pom Wreath from C.R.A.F.T.
- Snowball Wreath from Martha Stewart.
- 5 Minute Tinsel Garland Wreath from Creature Comforts.
- Cozy Winter Felt Wreath from The Inspired Room.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017