I promised you last week that I’d bring you even more Valentine’s Day goodness in this week’s Link Love installment, and boy did I deliver! In fact, I found so many cute Valentine craft ideas that I think I’ll just have to give you more next week. See my faves below, and check back next Thursday for more!
- Make a reverse applique Valentine’s Day skirt for a little girl from Craftiness is Not Optional.
- Conversation hearts might not taste very good, but they’re an adorable embellishment on this frame from Simply Crafty.
- Knit these gloves with love from Woman’s Day and give them to a loved one.
- Dollhouse Bake Shop made these edible Valentine’s Day teddy bears to attach to your homemade cards!
- There were red sequin hearts in last week’s post, and now Rae Gun Ramblings has a headband project to use up your leftovers.
- Turn that old romance novel into something truly romantic–a Valentine for your Valentine–from Sassy Style.
- Here’s another lovely piece of specimen art from My Garden of Eden, using dollar store supplies!
- This beautiful, flowery tissue paper wreath comes with a sweet tutorial at Thrifty Decorating.
- Everyday Art shows you how to make stitched Valentines, a project that even kids can do.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019