First, a confession: I’m obsessed with office supplies. Office Depot, OfficeMax, Staples—these are my toy stores. Therefore, when I first started seeing these spectacularly easy sharpie crafts, I just about died from the explosion of possibilities. I am a permanent fan. Get it?
Apparently, when you write on ceramics with sharpies and bake them in the oven, the surface is safe for food! One of my favorite examples of the sharpie technique is this Wooly Willy Plate on AllFreeKidsCrafts. I’m also a big fan of these Rainbow Watercolor Boxes from FaveCrafts.
It’s also extraordinarily easy to tie-dye fabrics with sharpie! Even kids can get in on the action and make their own tie dye t-shirts will all sorts of psychedelic designs. In fact, wearables are some of the best sharpie crafts out there. From shirts to shoes to lovely necklaces, this roundup makes it easy to accessorize with simple materials and sharpies.
- Sharpie Patterned Coffee Mug from Pearls Poppies Pinkies Up
- Sharpie Shoes from I Make Stuff
- Decorative Sharpie Boxes from Alisa Burke
- Poetic Message Pillows from The Red Door Studio
- Sharpie Tie Dye Girlie Tee from Hello Giggles
- His and Hers Coffee and Tea Mugs from A Beautiful Mess
- Sharpie Rock Doodles from Creative Jewish Mom
- Steampunk Silhouette Shoes from The Hidden Seed
- Shrinky Dink Pendant Necklace from ModPodge Rocks
Are you as Sharpie-crazed as I am?
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017