It doesn’t matter what age you are, polka dots are always fun! Whether you’re using them to decorate for a party or are going for the classic vintage look, dotting your crafts and projects is easy, fun, and fashionable!
Personally I’ve always loved polka dots. How can you not be happy when you look at something polka dotted? I know I smile every time I look at this awesome collection of polka dot crafts!
With Halloween coming up, I’m sure plenty of people are looking for creative ways to decorate pumpkins. For those who like to decorate without carving, there’s this awesome Mod Pumpkin pattern that’s easy to do and perfect for crafty decorators of all ages! You can use this technique on a real or fake pumpkin for easy and safe decorating.
If you’re gearing up for a polka dot party, you can set an elegant mood with these simple Polka Dot Tissue Lanterns. These would be perfect for a classy Halloween or Thanksgiving gathering, but can also be used for weddings, birthdays, anniversary parties, or simple get-togethers with family and friends.
These adorable Polka Dot Vase Covers are great for jazzing up a houseplant. They’re especially good for adding color to a plant that doesn’t have blossoms…and these wrapped vase overs make great housewarming gifts for new neighbors.
From fun home accessories to clothes you’ll be proud to show off, these polka dot crafts will leave you (and your home) feeling happy and joyous the whole year through!
- DIY Shorts from Short of Something
- Polka Dot Sunglasses from By Wilma
- The Polka Dot Snail from Polka Dots on Parade
- DIY Cupcake Stand from Ginger Snap Crafts
- Polka Dot Print Deer from Torie Jayne
- Valentine Wreath from Paisley Passions
- DIY Neon Polka Dot Pots from For the Love Of…
- Polka Dot Doormat from 52 Weeks Project
- Mole Vases from Pink Boulevard
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019
- 8 Craft Trends for 2019 - January 24, 2019