Nothing screams spring like pretty pinwheels. To me, they indicate warm weather and cool breezes – pretty sweet if you ask me. You can make pinwheels that stand alone and decorate your lawn or you can use them to decorate a wreath or garland. Step outside the box and use unexpected materials like Post-It Notes and vintage book pages to create your own versions of these delightful spring crafts. When you’re finished you’ll be ready to embrace the glorious aspects of spring and summer.
There are so many fun pinwheel craft ideas and you don’t have to be an expert to create them. Use metal wire and beads to create your own Pinwheel Jewelry Plant Stake. This is a great way to get rid of odds and ends while still creating something substantial that you can display all season long. If you’re hosting an outdoor gathering or party in the next few months, you’ll want to decorate your space to fit the mood. Make a bunch of Polka Dot Paradise Pinwheels and add them to your front lawn or backyard – they add a pretty touch to a sparse space. This project is super easy, so you can ask the kids to help. If you just want to add a cool, crafty touch to your space, make a bunch of paper pinwheels and glue them to a wreath form. A Pretty Paper Pinwheel Wreath looks good all year long and never goes out of style.
Spring has sprung, so it’s time to celebrate. Capture the fun and excitement of the season with a few pretty pinwheel crafts. Big or small, your creation is sure to put you in a good mood. Grab your favorite supplies (fabric, paper, or something else entirely) and unleash your creativity!
- Fabric Pinwheel Flower by Little Livingstone
- Little Golden Books Pinwheels by Tried and True
- Spring Pinwheel Wreath from The Cards We Drew
- Vintage Book Page Pinwheel Banner from Ella Claire
- Post-it Pinwheels from Smart School House
- Pinwheel Bouquet & Boutonniere from My Own Labels
- Pinwheel & Pearl Cupcake Topper from Poofy Cheeks
- Prairie Points Pinwheel from Sewn Up by TeresaDownUnder
- Oversized Pinwheels from Design Editor
- Pretty Paper Pinwheel Wreath
- Pinwheel Hair Clip
- Polka Dot Paradise Pinwheels
- Pinwheel Jewelry Plant Stake
- Sparkly Pinwheel Centerpiece
- Pinwheel Pillows
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019