Real Christmas trees are nice, of course. What’s not to love about lights, ornaments, and a sparkling star to top it all off? But what I really love about Christmas decorations is the homemade, miniature trees that I’ve been seeing around the internet lately. You guys certainly are a crafty bunch! Check out these inventive Christmas trees made out of, well, everything!
- Everyone needs a little sparkle in their lives, and these Glitter Trees from eighteen25 have just enough bling!
- I’m a sucker for button crafts. Apparently The Idea Attic is too.
- Paperview has a pretty paper Christmas tree tutorial that looks like it’s really easy to make too.
- Bring on the ruffles! Bliss Bloom Blog shows you how to turn cheap felt into a decadent, ruffled Christmas tree.
- For the sweet tooth: Make a candy tree with Life is a Party.
- Make these cute trees with the kids out of cupcake wrappers. Craftbits shows you how.
- Mama Mel Loves shows you how to use fabric scraps to make these scrappy, festive trees.
- What can you make with an old sweater? These Christmas trees, to start! Visit Sweater Surgery for the details.
- Don’t these trees look like they were store bought? Make your own with All Things Heart & Home.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019