Happy Movember! No, that’s not a typo – this month, men around the world will be participating in No-Shave November to support prostate and testicular cancer initiatives. To participate, one must start November with a clean face and neglect shaving for the next 30 days. The men participating in this event are called Mo Bros and the women who support them are referred to as Mo Sistas. According to the official Movember website, “In 2011, over 854,000 Mo Bros and Mo Sistas around the world got on board, raising $126.3 million USD.”
You might have noticed that mustache crafts happen to be super trendy right now. Why, you ask? Because overall, they’re pretty easy to make. Simply draw a mustache on a mug or cut one out of paper and add it to a plastic straw. Plus, you don’t have to be a world-class artist to draw a mustache.
You can add a mustache to just about anything. In fact, next time you host a dinner party, make a traditional centerpiece … with an whimsical touch. A Glittered Pear Centerpiece is perfect for the holidays or even a New Year’s Eve bash. Simply spray paint some plastic fruit and cover them in glitter. Once everything is dry, add a felt mustache and black dots for eyes.
Show your support for Movember and add a mustache to your next craft project. This a fun, simple DIY idea that’s perfect for every kind of crafter.
- Mustache Straws by Busy In Brooklyn
- Mustache Cup Cozy by Lovin’ The Mommyhood
- Mustache Ring by Look What Melissa Made
- Mustache Mug by Kandee Johnson
- Horseshoe Mustache and Sideburns by Louie’s Loops
- Wool Incognito Mustache by Pie Knits
- Easy DIY Mustachio Art by Ghosts and Garters Vintage
- Mustache Necklace by Craft Jr.
- Moustache Cupcakes by A Spoonful of Sugar
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 20 New DIY Storage Solutions You Need Immediately - February 20, 2017
- Creativation Craft Trends for 2017! - January 30, 2017
- 16 DIY Terrariums and Indoor Garden Ideas to Get You Through Winter - January 23, 2017