Check out these gorgeous Valentine’s Day crafts I found around the blogosphere this week. A lot of these can be done quickly too, which is great for procrastinating crafters (procraftinators?).
- Pom Pom Scarf from Bubbly Nature Creations.
- Beaded Heart Ornament from Naturally Educational.
- Applique Heart Shirt from Lilybug Designs.
- Ruffly Flower Pillow from Come on Ilene!
- Lovely Valentine from Woodland Dreams.
- Heart in a Cupcake from Bake It in a Cake.
- I Love Ewe Cards from My Kids Make.
- Bottle Top Valentine from The Crafty-Arty Kid.
- Valentine’s Matchboxes from Life in the Thrifty Lane.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017
- Best Yarn for Baby Patterns: 3 Tips for Your Next Project - March 28, 2017