Here’s the best of the web for this week! It’s the last week to make Halloween crafts before you have to pack up your fake spider webs, pumpkin paraphernalia, and witch hats, so make the most of it by checking out these crafty, creative bloggers!
- Recycle some paper into a kid-friendly pumpkin decoration with Delia Creates.
- Make pizza even more fun than it already is with ghost-shaped cheese. Check out the how-to from All You. Bon Appetit!
- Amy from Mod Podge Rocks whipped up an adorable Halloween button wreath with her medium of choice–Mod Podge!
- If your two favorite things are owls and pumpkins, then Craftzine has the Jack-o-Lantern for you!
- What should you do with all of your old Barbie dolls? Turn them into creepy zombies like these from This Mama Makes Stuff.
- Betz White makes spider webs chic with her crocheted, embroidery hoop web.
- Serve ghost cupcakes after your ghost pizza, also from All You!
- Amy from Naptime Crafters made this adorable shirt for her little one to wear to the pumpkin patch. Make your own!
- Check out Kami’s creepy mirror over at NoBiggie. She’ll show you how to make a ghostly replica that will make your guests do a double take.