Father’s Day is this Sunday. Are you ready? If you still have to make something for your dad, check out one of these fun ideas from around the web. Neckties are a big theme this year, so I hope your dad wears ties!
- “I Love Ewe” Father’s Day Gift from Art Projects for Kids
- Necktie Key Ring from Positively Splendid
- Gone Fishing Paperweight from Piggy Giggles
- DIY Necktie Card from June Craft
- Father’s Day Pen Holder from No Clever Craft
- Candy Filled Tie Pots from Make It and Love It
- Father’s Day Card and Gift Idea from Creative Itch
- Dad’s Coffee Cozy from That Artist Woman
- How to Fold a Father’s Day Tie Napkin from Better Homes and Gardens.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 7 Craft Trends for 2018 - January 16, 2018
- Happy Birthday to You! Card Make n’ Take with Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L - December 6, 2017
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017