Before you have all of your guests over for Thanksgiving dinner, make sure to deck out your house in some homemade decorations! And if you have to choose between cleaning the house and making these adorable crafts from around the blogosphere, well, I think you know what the right decision is.
- If you love Pottery Barn copycat decor, check out The Pink Peony of Le Jardin and make this strikingly similar Mayflower centerpiece.
- Give thanks for food, family, and your die-cut machine with this mantel centerpiece from Thrive.
- Delia Creates made this 3D Pumpkin Art for Halloween, but it could work for Thanksgiving too!
- Warm up your home with candles in harvest blocks from Just Between Friends.
- Everyone loves a good party banner! Head over to Little Birdie Secrets to see how to make a welcome banner for Thanksgiving.
- If you’re making cupcakes for Thanksgiving (and who isn’t?) use Skip to My Lou’s free printable download for cupcake toppers.
- Heartland Paper has a bunch of Thanksgiving ideas, including this sophisticated Count your Blessings jar.
- Pine cones are so versatile! Make turkeys with the kids using this tutorial from Naturally Educational.
- Use old silverware to make a Thanksgiving shadow box decoration from Blue Cricket Design.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- 6 Ways to Donate Your Handcrafts to Kids in Need Around the World through OCC - October 18, 2017
- New Ways to Share and Save on Prime Publishing LLC Sites - October 12, 2017
- 7 Absurdly Easy Afghans for Beginners - October 9, 2017