You know the drill…new year, new chance at organizing your life. It’s time to tie your hair back and get to de-cluttering…and what better way to start the process of organizing than by making some easy homemade headbands to keep the hair out of your face? We’ve done some of the dirty work and compiled a slew of homemade headbands from all over the web to suit all kinds of ages, hair lengths, and styles.
Whether you’re looking for something fancy and flowery, like this beautiful Flowers in Your Hairband, or want something a little more practical and comfortable, like one of these Marbled Silk Hair Bands, we’ve got unique headbands for all! If you need a little extra flair, be sure to check out our other homemade hair accessories for everything from practical use to fabulous hair flair.
Now, let’s get down to business. Here are some awesome headbands for people of all ages and styles. Gather up those flowers, feathers, and fabric squares!
- Embellished Headband Tutorial by Ruffles n’ Stuff
- DIY Wedding Headbands by Project Wedding
- Baby Headband Tutorial by Craftiness is Not Optional
- Sewing a Turban Twisted Scarf by Say Yes to Hoboken
- Braided Headbands by Alisa Burke
- DIY Feather Headband by Cook, Love, Craft
- Braided Bohemian Headband by Elisa McLaughlin Designs
- Sweet and Skinny Ruffled Headband by Flamingo Toes
- Bow Headband Tutorial by People Webs