Who knew clothespins could be so valuable? I must admit, I don’t have many of these wooden clips lying around my home. Since I don’t line-dry my clothes and tend to use plastic froggy clips to keep my chip bags closed, I tend not to think about the importance on clothespins. Upon further research however, I’ve come to realize just how much I’m missing. Clothespins are cheap, versatile and so much fun to use for a ton of different crafts.
What’s great about clothespins is kids and adults can use them. Plus, you can use materials like markers, glue, tape and paint. so many materials to decorate them. One quick and simple clothespin craft I want to try Coffee Colored Vintage Clothespins. With spray paint, instant coffee and lace scraps, you can create a delicate design that looks like it’s straight out of Downton Abbey. Christmas is coming up, so now is the time to start working on those holiday projects. Use clothespins to make a tiny Clothespin Santa and Rudolph. Use easy-to-find supplies like google eyes and felt for this kid-friendly craft project. If you’re looking for a simple project to make after school, check out this tutorial for Cute Clothespin Bug Magnets. Stick these creations on your fridge – they’re both useful and adorable.
Gather up the kids or take the afternoon off and discover how many ways you can use clothespins. Who says you need to spend a fortune on craft supplies? Sometimes, you only need some simple, every day items to create the absolute best crafts.
- Clothespin Stars from Scissors and Spoons
- Felt Feather Clips from Wild OliveEasy
- DIY Washi Wooden Pegs from The Pink Doormat
- Bright Color Dot Magnets from Real Purdy
- Clothespin Candle from Isn’t That Sew
- Clothespin Wrap Dolls from This Heart of Mine
- Glittered Clothespins from The Proper Pinwheel
- Superhero Clothespin Wrap Dolls from Two-daloo
- Instagram Photo Prints Clothespins from Postal Pix
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- In Case You Missed It: Top 20 Crafts from Creativation 2017 - May 30, 2017
- 15 Perfect Spring Felt Projects You’ll Want To Make - April 10, 2017
- April is Stress Awareness Month! Unwind with Knitting and Crochet - April 3, 2017