Yesterday, I wrote about how you can make festive Christmas house crafts for a therapeutic holiday activity. I focused on stockings and garland as two of my favorite holiday decorations. Today, I want to share some of the best ideas I have found on the web for making your own Christmas house crafts.
- Glittering Christmas House from shabbynest.blogspot.com – This cute framed piece is literally a christmas HOUSE craft, haha!
- Christmas Gumball Machines from cjaneblog.blogspot.com- These are a great way to display colorful Christmas candies using inexpensive clay pots.
- Stocking Advent Calendar from fionacarter.typepad.com
- Paper Christmas Trees from elizabethannedesigns.com- A step-by-step version inspired by Martha Stewart, using household items to create the circles instead of an expensive circle cutter. Yay for smart and frugal crafting!
- Yarn Christmas Trees from pretty-ditty.blogspot.com- Use yarn and foam cones to create adorable mini Christmas trees.
Latest posts by FaveCrafts (see all)
- How FaveCrafts Celebrated Our 10 Year Anniversary - July 15, 2019
- Best Blogger Contest 2019 Winners! - April 25, 2019
- Adorable Granny Square Scarf + 10 More Uses for Granny Squares - April 18, 2019